Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Road Trip (Part 3 of?)

I'm often in interesting places on my birthday (e.g., on cross-country train trips, in foreign lands, on airplanes, at girls camp).  This year I happened to be in Needham, MA.  When I learned that Mike and Tanya were hosting a BBQ before the traditional July 3rd Needham fireworks, I made sure to let Tanya know that I wanted to be invited!

Howard sneakily ordered a cake for me at Dudbury's (that's what we used to call Sudbury's) the day before.  (I don't know how they messed up my name so badly. The name 'Kathy' bears no resemblance to Eunice!) Anyway, Howard bought candles and even remembered to buy matches!  He arranged the candles in the prime factorization of my age.  It was so fun to visit with lots of 'old' church friends at the BBQ and at the fireworks.

3 x 3 x 3 x 2 = the prime factorization of my age

Earlier that day, we drove up to one of my favorite little coastal towns, Rockport.  We spent a few hours there walking around, taking pictures, eating lunch and fudge.
















No comments:

Post a Comment