Saturday, November 12, 2011

Highlights from October

I waited a year to get this picture.  I guess I'll have to wait another year for a picture of the gigantic bale spider.  Darn!

Here are the not-so-spooky treats that I made for some friends.  Here's where I got the idea.

Here's another money pit photo.  The heat exchangers needed to be replaced.  The parts ($1500) were still under warranty.  Phew!

Howard and I made a pilgrimage to Cheekwood.  We stumbled upon a scarecrow exhibit.  I guess it's "better late than never" to start working out, right?

Meet Vincent Van "Crow".

 This one is for all my girlie nieces.

There are always cool plants at Cheekwood.

We found some interesting balcony shadows.

This is not Cheekwood.  On a whim, I went to Ethan Allen to look at furniture (for inspiration) and ended up talking to an enthusiastic designer who put together this living room palette for me.  Fun, right?

1 comment:

  1. I like where the palette is going! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete