Monday, January 17, 2011

Bull Horns Anyone?

Why would someone need three sets of bull horns!?!

My mom recently moved to Idaho.  She's been furnishing her new home almost entirely with craigslist purchases.  She finds the best stuff for great prices and her house looks fabulous.  When I get on craigslist, I find stuff like this - in the furniture section.  This ad is entertaining but I can't sit on these things or eat at them.  I guess I could hang coats on them.  (Yes, we have to wear coats now!).  Or, better yet, I could attach them to the hood of my truck!  Hmmm, I wonder if he would take $100 for them?

1 comment:

  1. I think we need to hire Betty as our personal craig's list shopper. I never find anything cool, and yet everyone I know buys stuff on that site, and they find amazing stuff.

    I love your profile picture. I wish I could wear my hair like that now.

    ReplyDelete